torsdag 20 juni 2013

Gessospray

This week I went to visit Zinkvit, a store to buy all the things for mixed media projects. I wanted to buy some more glossmedium and liquitex acrylic inks (wonderful för resin, sprays and much more). Dag who runs the store showed me around all the funny materials. He talked about the molotow pen, with I will buy after my economy recovers my last visit. Its even better then the posca pen that I used before. The he gave me (yep you heard right) a can of spray gesso to try out. So yesterday I played around and was lots of fun. I have some projects lying around drying so I will give a better review, but so fare I love IT. It gives a even coat and fills all the deep creases and therfore its optimal for all the mixed media projekts with all the structure.






The thing is that like any other spray paint its good to do 3-4 layers. Here are the photos of layer one




Here is the finished project I made for a "En liten butik"




4 kommentarer:

Elly sa...

Awesome colour and details (:o) I've found Gesso Spray also on ebay and amazon

Anonym sa...

Läckert!!

Katja/MezzaNotte sa...

Snygg! Nu finns gessospray hos mig med ;)

Cornelia sa...

Otroligt läckert arbete med sköööön havskänsla!